Sunday 2 August 2009

Gosh!

I forgot i had this thing...
Well, What has been happening in the past few months...

Well, I've bought a house with my fiance. We get the keys on Thursday, and I can't wait. Wasn't expecting to move in to quickly, so were not all packed up at our current house, but hey, I'm not complaining. :)
I'm working my way up the promotional ladder at work, just need to pass my exam, which im waiting to sit as i failed by practice, but im not worried about it...
Went on holiday to Canada and the USA, in May to visit all my relatives that live out there! It was really nice to see everyone, and really nice to travel around Lake Michigan (I apologise if i have spelt that wrong :P). I was the first time I visited Canada since my Grandma died and we took some of her ashes to scatter them at Niagara Falls, which was almost 6 years ago now. It was nice to isit Niagara again, and spend sometime thinking about all the good times that me and my family had spent with my Grandma, before she got ill, and passed away. My fiance came with us, and really enjoyed being out of the country as he's never been on a plane, let alone really out of the country. It was also nice to see the part of my family that immigrated a few years ago, but since they have moved, my little cousin has become quite a handful and he seems to never listen to what anyone has to say and does what ever he wants, and when he doesn't get it... You guessed it, kicks off and screams etc... Rather them than me is all I can say...
What else?

Erm, Well, seen as things have been pretty hectic over the past few months, i have been a bit over loaded with things, and well, my studing of all things pagan took a back seat... I havent picked up a single book, read any articles online etc, which has upset me a little as i feel that everything I have learnt before has just left my head and I remember nothing, and it kinda makes me feel like it was a waste of time, but not a waste of time (if you know what i mean) but once i have moved into my new house, i feel that this will enable me to pick up my books again and surf the net to gather information and help fill my head with all sorts of goodies!
I have also started to catch up with all my podcasts as i haven't listened to a single one in a few months, and all the new podcasts since February have build up on all the back podcasts that I had previously downloaded, and now I have almost 400 podcasts to listen to, some of which I have really missed listening to, such as The Ipod Witch, The Edge of the Circle, Geek Witch, A Pagan Heart In Maine... I will catch up with all of these, which will take me quite a while, but I am determined! :D

Anyways, that is it really, nothing much has happened in the past few months, or if it has, I can't actually remember anything, or it wasnt really that important! Lol
Anyways, this is definately it for now...
Blessed Be...

No comments: